Get Great Gigs
Career Coaching One-Month Program
This One-Month Program:
- Gets You Started
- Refine Your Strategic Touring Goals
- Create Your Touring Preferences
- Define Your Offerings
- Understand Your Target Audience
- Establish a Reasonable Working Time-Line Towards Success
- Work With An Experienced Industry Leader To Help You Move Forward
- Get Questions Answered, Maximize Your Ideas, Begin To Implement Plans
- Stop Working In A Vacuum
What’s In It For You?
- Create an action plan for future touring career success
- Design audience-specific programs to increase bookings and income
- Establish methods and habits to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness
- Allow your artist and entrepreneur to flourish
- Define manageable goals and time lines to stay on track
- Identify and conquer your inner mindset challenges that prevent success
- Create more effective pitches, proposals, marketing pieces
- Leverage income and funding resources for each tour and project for maximum profit
- Gain industry insight, eliminate isolation, ignite constructive collaboration
Who May Benefit from this Program?
- Musicians in all genres of music that have an established career, whether or not currently working with an agent or manager
- Non-musical Performing Artists
- Agents and Managers beginning an agency or growing an agency
This program is designed for artists and agents who want to kick-start their careers but not make a long-term commitment. These sessions are designed to re-energizing careers and create an action plan.
What is Included?
- 1 One-hour and 30-minute call per month
- Email collaborations between calls
- Websites and marketing materials review
- All calls are zoom calls, recorded and an MP3 is provided
- Early notice to any upcoming online workshops or programs
- Half-price on all new Performingbiz workshops and programs
- Lifetime access to any workshop or program taken
- Upgrade to 3 Months with a 10% discount
Once you submit your application, you will receive an email with Jeri’s Get Acquainted Package if you meet the requirements of the program.