Get Great Gigs
Purpose Driven Career Development Program
What can you do today in the service of your art that may help change someone’s life tomorrow?
“Art is the truly human act of creating something new that matters to another person.”
Meeting the challenges of creating a viable and exciting touring career starts with a commitment to achieving a set of goals, a willingness to adopt strategies that work and an inner drive to move from your current situation towards your vision of success.
The ongoing support, attention to your concerns, consistency of ongoing strategic planning makes this three month time frame a great way to set your plans in motion and adopt new skills to keep you moving forward. Three months allows us time to develop plans you will implement for the long haul. Our two meetings each month keeps you on track to implement early stage changes that were made during month one and to focus on methods and strategies that become the framework of how you do your business in the future.
When you paint your vision for your touring career, you desire to accomplish many projects to enhance your touring and growth. Our bi-monthly meetings, weekly motivational emails and multiple, interactive email correspondence, keeps you on track and moving forward without the overwhelm. Three months allows you to learn new skills, begin to implement new strategies and establish your connection between your goals and your life’s purpose.
Accountability, accessibility, and acknowledged expertise are the foundation of my commitment to your success.
Accountability: You are motivated to implement the plans we create together in the timeframe prescribed to move rapidly towards your goals.
Accessibility: Know the answers to your questions and concerns is just a quick email away, conquer being stuck and relieve the stress that comes with operating in a vacuum.
Acknowledged Expertise: Navigating your way around an industry that may still hold many mysteries, may stop you in your tracks. Having an industry expert who is on your team, moving you forward, answering your questions and maximizing your ideas, moves you towards your goals and the completion of each of your projects rapidly.
Weave this together with career development that is driven by your life’s purpose, and your motivation behind each call, each project, every negotiation and every date booked is infused with your enthusiasm to share your art and make a difference in the lives you touch.
What’s In It For You?
- Create a purpose driven action plan for future touring career success
- Design audience-specific programs to increase bookings and income
- Establish methods and habits to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness to allow both your artist and entrepreneur to flourish
- Define manageable goals and timelines to ensure momentum and keep you on track
- Identify and conquer your inner mindset challenges that prevent success
- Increase communication savvy to create more effective pitches, proposals, marketing pieces and long-lasting relationships
- Leverage income and funding resources for each tour and project to realize maximum profit
- Gain industry insight, eliminate isolation, ignite constructive collaboration
Who May Benefit from this Program?
- Musicians in all genres of music that have an established career, whether or not currently working with an agent or manager
- Non-musical Performing Artists
- Agents and Managers beginning an agency or growing an agency
- Arts Councils with Touring Rosters
- Artist Oriented Service Organizations Businesses and Organizations wanting to include performance in their event programming
This program is designed for artists and artist support organizations who are committed to their career development and want to kick-start their touring process but not make a long-term commitment. These sessions are designed to re-energizing careers, establish appropriate target audiences and strategize a forward moving action plan.
What is Included?
- 2 One-hour calls per month
- Email collaborations between calls
- Websites and marketing materials review
- All calls are recorded and a mp3 is provided of each
- Early notice to any upcoming online workshops or programs
- Half-price on all new Performingbiz workshops and programs
- Lifetime access to any workshop or program taken
- Upgrade to the 6 Month Program with a 10 % discount
Once you submit your application, you will receive an email with Jeri’s Get Acquainted Package if you meet the requirements of the program.